WeddingsEverything you need for your big day
We know that planning a wedding is crazy! There’s so much to do… choose a date, pick a venue, invitations, seating plan… and, this is before you even think about a dress, the caterers, the entertainment, music… it’s never ending!! But, would you have it any other way? Nah, neither would we because we LOVE weddings!
Let us provide the soundtrack to the most important and memorable day of your life. So often the DJ for a Wedding is left until the last minute and ultimately it is one of the most important elements to the event. We have the widest selection of experienced DJs available with exceptional equipment. We can even organise for you to meet and talk to the DJ in the run up to your big day. We only use smart, professional, polite DJs who carry with them the widest possible selection of songs to play.
With a majority of weddings there’s a certain flow to the evening, which is a good rule of thumb to make sure the party goes according to plan.
The plan is normally as follows:
• The first hour is background music to get people warmed up, followed by the first dance with bride and groom. This follows into music for the more mature guest and then maybe something for the kids.
• The music then gets progressively modern as the evening goes on. Then big floor fillers are played to get everyone dancing.
• Finishing on the last song, which is either a big number everyone can join in with or a slow number for the couples to dance to.
• The important thing is balancing having control of the party with the party having a life of its own
We offer you:
- An experienced and punctual Professional Wedding DJ, suitably dressed for the occasion.
- Online booking forms and song request list, with the ability to compile an extensive playlist if you prefer, or simply list your Wedding First Dance and a few favourites, leaving the rest to your DJ.
- Effects Lighting, suited to the venue size, to project onto the walls,ceiling & floor.
- A Sound System, that will suit your requirements.
- The option to pay for your Wedding Disco in affordable instalments.
- The peace of mind of having a company working with you that has a huge testimonials of pleased clients, privately or venues. We hold 5 DJ residences where by the venues have full faith in the DJs we provide.
- As much communication in advance of your function as you want. You may call or email us with a question at any time – we respond to all communications promptly.
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested annually, generic risk assessment statements available on request.
We find that a lot of weddings want more than just a DJ.
Sometimes tribute artists will be what can bring that special touch, a string quartet providing background music for the wedding breakfast, or perhaps a magician to keep the children entertained, all of which can be provided by Actz.
We often have requests for weddings that require a strong DJ and a strong vocalist. However, separating the two fee’s can often become expensive and unachievable.
Fortunately we have premium vocalist who are also extremely good DJs. They have all of the same equipment as our resident DJs and, by combining the two, can often save a lot of money.
Me, the groom and all our guests absolutely loved the entertainment they provided! Such a perfect end to our wedding day, the staff were so involved and brilliant, great music and the photobooth just topped the night… Defo recommend and would 100% hire you guys again! Thank you All so much on behalf of myself and Chris!
If a DJ & Singer combination isn’t right for you, or you’d like something more for your special day, a Wedding Band is perfect!
A wedding band can set the perfect wedding reception atmosphere, bring in your first dance or even create the ultimate party atmosphere as the lights go down.
We have a real variety of Wedding Bands from sophisticate smooth Jazz through to up-tempo party bands; we can always find somethign to suite the feel of your big day!
An extra something special to really wow your guests
If you’re looking to enhance your wedding, party or corporate event then our photo booths are perfect for every occasion.
Any guests will be entertained for hours with our ‘prop’ box and unlimited prints. Our booth will fit perfectly into your event.
Our easy to use touch screen system makes enjoyment the main priority.
Our LOVE LETTER lights not only provide show-stopping venue decoration, but they create wonderful moodlighting, fantastic photographic opportunties for your guests, and make those first dance images truly special
LED Starlit Dancefloor
Our LED starlit dance floors are available for hire for any event. We highly recommend adding our starlit dancefloor as your main ‘centre piece’ for your wedding – providing you with countless photo opportunities should the weather outside be dismal! It also creates that all important ‘wow factor’, enticing your guests on to the dancefloor straight after your first dance!
So even if it’s a birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion – our LED Starlit dancefloor is suitable for pretty much anything! We will even clean and polish it afterwards for you – so all you have to worry about is dancing the night away…
Price From £399
Our size adjustable ivory starcloth backdrop is one of the finest models on the market in terms of quality and appearance. Ideal to use as the backdrop as your top table or whether you just want to cover up that not so pretty wall in your venue. With its attached controller you can adjust the twinkle speed, the brightness, have it set static or change it to a slow fade.
Our starlight backdrop stands at the standard size of 6M X 3M but it is adjustable to stand higher or shorter. With its specialist pipe and drape system this freestanding backdrop does not need to be attached to any wall at your venue and takes only 20 minutes to set up.