WeddingsEverything you need for your big day
We know that planning a wedding is crazy! There’s so much to do… choose a date, pick a venue, invitations, seating plan… and, this is before you even think about a dress, the caterers, the entertainment, music… it’s never ending!! But, would you have it any other way? Nah, neither would we because we LOVE weddings!
Let us provide the soundtrack to the most important and memorable day of your life. So often the DJ for a Wedding is left until the last minute and ultimately it is one of the most important elements to the event. We have the widest selection of experienced DJs available with exceptional equipment. We can even organise for you to meet and talk to the DJ in the run up to your big day. We only use smart, professional, polite DJs who carry with them the widest possible selection of songs to play.
With a majority of weddings there’s a certain flow to the evening, which is a good rule of thumb to make sure the party goes according to plan.
The plan is normally as follows:
• The first hour is background music to get people warmed up, followed by the first dance with bride and groom. This follows into music for the more mature guest and then maybe something for the kids.
• The music then gets progressively modern as the evening goes on. Then big floor fillers are played to get everyone dancing.
• Finishing on the last song, which is either a big number everyone can join in with or a slow number for the couples to dance to.
• The important thing is balancing having control of the party with the party having a life of its own
We offer you:
- An experienced and punctual Professional Wedding DJ, suitably dressed for the occasion.
- Online booking forms and song request list, with the ability to compile an extensive playlist if you prefer, or simply list your Wedding First Dance and a few favourites, leaving the rest to your DJ.
- Effects Lighting, suited to the venue size, to project onto the walls,ceiling & floor.
- A Sound System, that will suit your requirements.
- The option to pay for your Wedding Disco in affordable instalments.
- The peace of mind of having a company working with you that has a huge testimonials of pleased clients, privately or venues. We hold 5 DJ residences where by the venues have full faith in the DJs we provide.
- As much communication in advance of your function as you want. You may call or email us with a question at any time – we respond to all communications promptly.
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested annually, generic risk assessment statements available on request.
We find that a lot of weddings want more than just a DJ.
Sometimes tribute artists will be what can bring that special touch, a string quartet providing background music for the wedding breakfast, or perhaps a magician to keep the children entertained, all of which can be provided by Actz.
We often have requests for weddings that require a strong DJ and a strong vocalist. However, separating the two fee’s can often become expensive and unachievable.
Fortunately we have premium vocalist who are also extremely good DJs. They have all of the same equipment as our resident DJs and, by combining the two, can often save a lot of money.
An extra something special to really wow your guests
If you’re looking to enhance your wedding, party or corporate event then our photo booths are perfect for every occasion.
Any guests will be entertained for hours with our ‘prop’ box and unlimited prints. Our booth will fit perfectly into your event.
Our easy to use touch screen system makes enjoyment the main priority.
Our LOVE LETTER lights not only provide show-stopping venue decoration, but they create wonderful moodlighting, fantastic photographic opportunties for your guests, and make those first dance images truly special