Starts from £180
With his fluid, versatile guitar playing and smooth powerful 3 & 1/2 octave vocal range Gary can cover a huge range of songs during a performance ranging from classic British 60’s hits through to current chart music.
Gary has carefully selected songs that are well known ’crowd pleasers’ spanning many decades so hopefully appeal to most age groups and any occasion! and unlike a lot of ’solo singer guitarist’ that just strum along with a few chords Gary plays live lead and rhythm guitar on most of the songs in his set (..where possible!) which most would agree greatly adds to the ’live feel’ of a solo performance.
Gary uses only the highest quality backing tracks, equipment and lighting and with upto 8k watts of available P.A power at his disposal and all live guitar he easily achieves an impressive ’full band sound’ and can perform anywhere from a small pub to a large hall!
- Should i stay or should i go – the Clash
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Town called Malice – The Jam
- The A Team – Ed Sheeran
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Day we caught the train – Ocean Colour Scene
- Dont look back in anger – Oasis
- Substitute – The Who
- Sweet child of mine – Guns n’ Roses
- Summer of 69′ – Bryan Adams
- Cant get no satisfaction – The rolling stones