Fee from £200
Sammy-Jo is 19 years old and recently appeared on Series 5 of the ‘Voice UK’ where she sang ‘Juke Box Blues’ by June Carter. She now is performing at regular gigs and music festivals all over the UK, including The Mayor of Havering’s Charity Showcase, The Village Green Festival 2016, and The Chilli Farm Festival 2016 & 2017. Her specialized music genre is Country and Western; she sings mostly traditional (Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.) She also sings modern country (Kacey Musgraves, Carrie Underwood and Nashville Cast.) She also sings Rockabilly, 1940s swing and well know party songs. Her wide variety of music never seems to fail to get the audience on the dance floor.
Sammy-Jo is trained in singing, dancing and acting and has appeared in many shows. One of her first credits was in 2008. She played ‘Marta Von Trapp’ in the ‘Sound of Music’ in Cyprus.
She has performed in many pantomimes with the ‘Queens Theatre Hornchurch’. Her most recent credits include ‘Hope Cladwell in ‘UrineTown’ and playing ‘Bridget’ in ‘A Slice of Saturday Night’ at the Brookside Theatre. She has won two awards for performing; The Lionel Bass Award for Music and Performing and the Fredrick Charles Award (Effort, Attainment, Discipline and Performance.)
- Stand By Your Man and Your Good Girls Gonna Go Bad – Tammy Wynette
- They Don’t Make Em like My Daddy Anymore and Other Songs– Loretta Lynn
- At Last and Other Songs– Etta James
- Folsom Prison Blues and Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
- Anyone Who Had a Heart – Cilla Black
- Crazy – Patsy Cline
- Johnny Be Goode – Chuck Berry
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Who’s Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? and Other Songs – Shania Twain