Actz Entertainment prides itself on providing a unique and bespoke Wedding DJ service like no other. With all of our DJ’s also being your evening’s host, they will ensure to get your party started and keep the dance floor filled. Using only the top of the range sound, lighting and DJ structures & a collection of over 70,000 tracks, including karaoke if needed, you can be sure that your song request will not be missed! We can meet several times with the bride and groom prior to the day so that any special requests and playlists can be taken care of with ease! What’s more, upon booking with us we will kindly give you a unique customer access password to enter our online portal, where you can update your song requests for your DJ’s attention.
Let us provide the soundtrack to the most important and memorable day of your life. So often the DJ for a Wedding is left until the last minute and ultimately it is one of the most important elements to the event. We have the widest selection of experienced DJs available with exceptional equipment. We can even organise for you to meet and talk to the DJ in the run up to your big day. We only use smart, professional, polite DJs who carry with them the widest possible selection of songs to play.
With a majority of weddings there’s a certain flow to the evening, which is a good rule of thumb to make sure the party goes according to plan.
Early Set Up Available
Rather than distracting guests, you can have the option of an early set up which can also include background music and Wireless microphones which can be used for speeches. We are also able to provide additional speakers around the venue, which we recommend to give your guests an enhanced audible experience.
As mentioned above, upon booking with Miximus Entertainment you will receive a unique log in to our online portal, giving you easy access to update your assigned DJ with all of your music requests, including the all important first dance.
Alternative Set Up
Add additional touches to your event by choosing one of the following:
- Star Cloth Backdrop (behind head table)
- Surround Sound (Recommended for the bigger venues & Wedding Speeches)
- LED Starlit Dancefloor
- Giant Love Letters
- Venue Up Lighting
- Pyro & Special FX
You Are Guaranteed
- A professional, enthusiastic & punctual DJ dressed for the occasion.
- Regular communication between Our Team & Client, to discuss any requirements you may have.
- The option to fully customise your playlist, or simply allow your DJ to “Go with the flow”
- Flexible payment options
- £5m P.L.I cover, with all electrical equipment PAT tested annually.
The plan is normally as follows:
• The first hour is background music to get people warmed up, followed by the first dance with bride and groom. This follows into music for the more mature guest and then maybe something for the kids.
• The music then gets progressively modern as the evening goes on. Then big floor fillers are played to get everyone dancing.
• Finishing on the last song, which is either a big number everyone can join in with or a slow number for the couples to dance to.
• The important thing is balancing having control of the party with the party having a life of its own
- An experienced and punctual Professional Wedding DJ, suitably dressed for the occasion.
- Online booking forms and song request list, with the ability to compile an extensive playlist if you prefer, or simply list your Wedding First Dance and a few favourites, leaving the rest to your DJ.
- Effects Lighting, suited to the venue size, to project onto the walls,ceiling & floor.
- A Sound System, that will suit your requirements.
- The option to pay for your Wedding Disco in affordable instalments.
- The peace of mind of having a company working with you that has a huge testimonials of pleased clients, privately or venues. We hold 5 DJ residences where by the venues have full faith in the DJs we provide.
- As much communication in advance of your function as you want. You may call or email us with a question at any time – we respond to all communications promptly.
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested annually, generic risk assessment statements available on request.
DJ & Live Vocalist
We find that a lot of weddings want more than just a DJ.
Solo Singer – This package can be suited to fit your needs, you may want a 45 minute set earlier in the day, a swing set or acoustic set, and then a 45 minute party set in the evening to get everyone dancing.
Solo Singer & DJ – This package can be suited to fit your needs, you may want a 45 minute set earlier in the day, a swing set or acoustic set, and then a 45 minute party set in the evening to get everyone dancing. This package also includes Jamie DJ’ing across a five-hour period.
A wedding band can set the perfect wedding reception atmosphere, bring in your first dance or even create the ultimate party atmosphere as the lights go down.
We have a real variety of Wedding Bands from sophisticate smooth Jazz through to up-tempo party bands; we can always find somethign to suite the feel of your big day!